When we were introduced to Excilor Protector Spray I was a little sceptical to say the least. I have tried many sprays, creams, powders but always find them sticky or slippy, so I only ever use them when I go to bed. I suffer badly from Athlete’s foot from time to time and my son is prone to Verrucas. However, since I started using Excilor Protector Spray, I certainly feel there has been significant improvement.
Excilor Protector Spray isn’t sticky and has a pleasant odour, in fact, my feet felt like they had been treated to a mini pedicure.
As a mum, I feel better using Excilor Protector Spray on William’s feet, especially before he goes swimming. As a sporty boy, his feet take a bit of stick in trainers football boots and in the pool.
Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray
- Verrucas and Warts
- Athlete’s foot
- Nail fungus
Provides a water resistant invisible barrier to protect your feet.
- Dries instantly
8 hours invisible protection.
- swimming pools
- public areas
Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray is invisible, non-greasy and will not stain your clothes. Its specifically tested formulation does not require washing and leaves the skin clean, moisturised and freshly scented.
- Resistant to moisture
- Protects for up to 8 hours
- Over 50 applications
How to Use
Please read the leaflet carefully.
Store at temperatures not exceeding 25°C.
- Use before participating in barefoot activities. Spray a sufficient amount of Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray to cover the toes and soles of the feet.
- Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray dries within seconds creating an ultra thin barrier, similar to an ‘invisible sock’ that will effectively protect your feet and toes for a minimum of eight hours. The duration of protection refers to normal conditions and daily use. To extend protection or in case of intense or prolonged heat, humidity, perspiration or friction feel free to repeat application as required.
- Excilor 3-in-1 Protector Spray does not require washing. It will leave your skin feeling clean and scented. However, when required can be washed off with soap and water.
Hazards and Cautions
Interaction with other preparations or drugs has not been observed; nevertheless do not combine with other topical products. In rare cases, dermal reaction caused by hypersensitivity to an ingredient in the preparation may appear. In case of any adverse effect, please wash off immediately and consult your healthcare professional.
- Contains dimethyl ether.
- Pressurized container: protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C. Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Keep away from sources of ignition – no smoking.
- Do not spray on a naked flame or any incandescent material.
- Keep out of the reach of children and in any case of accidental contact with eyes rinse with water.
- Do not apply to open wounds or injured skin.
For external use only.
Danger extremely flammable aerosol.
Adults and children over 2 years.
Aqua, alcohol, panthenol, glycerol, vitamin B6 HCI, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, xylitol, shikimic acid, perfume, octyl acrylamide/acrylates/butyl amino ethyl methacrylate copolymer, citric acid, chlorhexidine digluconate, piroctone olamine, dimethyl ether.
Available to buy at Boots, Superdrug and other large major independent pharmacies.
Affordable at £9.99 for a 50-spray bottle