From Trolls to Fantastic Beasts, X-Men to Captain America, 2016 was a bumper year for movies.
They were hard to miss – but how many of the 20 stars and props from the top films of the past year can you spot in this brain-teaser?
You can call yourself a proper movie buff if you can nail all 20 – including one partially obscured clue you’d need to be a real marvel to find.
Justin Skinner, SVP Marketing at Cineworld Cinemas, who created the puzzle, said: “As we get ready for another epic year of film in 2017, we’re looking back at the last twelve months of movie magic.
“We want Cineworld to be the best place to watch a movie, and whether in 2D, 3D or 4DX, IMAX, Superscreen or our VIP offering, we hope our customers will have seen many of the top titles we’ve hidden in this puzzle.
“We’re certain that film fans will agree with us that this was bumper year for cinema, and hope they’ll have fun identifying twenty of 2016’s top titles in the graphic.”
- The Jungle Book: Giganticapithacus (corr)
- Bridget Jones’s Baby: big knickers
- Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them: briefcase/wand
- Finding Dory: blue tang fish
- Deadpool: mask
- Captain America: Civil War: Captain America’s shield
- Batman Vs Superman: Dawn of Justice: Batmobile
- The Secret Life of Pets: Chloe’s cat food bowl
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: Lightsaber
- Suicide Squad: Quinn’s baseball bat
- BFG: Snozzcumber seeds
- Zootopia: Animal in a suit
- Jason Bourne: Rooftop sniper
- Girl On The Train: Train station sign
- The Revenant: Bear
- Dr Strange: Partially concealed ‘GP Strange’ door plaque
- Trolls: Child carrying troll doll
- X-Men: Apocalypse: Mystique
- Rogue One: Stormtrooper
- Alvin and the Chipmunks 4: Chipmunk