Parents are invited to attend The Independent Schools Show 2016 on 12 & 13 November at Battersea Park, London.
The show offers parents unprecedented access to over 200 leading independent schools as well as education experts from around the UK and the chance to make informed decisions about their children’s education.
A number of top education experts and school heads will be speaking on industry topics in the Education Theatre, the line-up includes:
- Why do children from independent schools perform better in their careers? – Patrick Derham (Headmaster, Westminster School) and Adam Pettitt (Head of Highgate School)
- State til 8? Alternative routes – Ralph Lucas (Editor, The Good Schools Guide), Keith Budge (Head of Bedales)
- How to choose the right school – Barnaby Lenon (Chairman of the Independent Schools Council)
- Increasing access to independent schools – Professor Mark Bailey (High Master of St Paul’s School)
- Scholarships & bursaries answered – Susan Hamlyn (Director of the Good Schools Guide Educational Consultants)
About the Independent Schools Show 2016
- This Independent Schools Show is the country’s largest gathering of independent schools and education experts
- This year is the tenth year of the Show, which takes place at Battersea Evolution, Battersea Park
- The Show is open on Saturday 12 November from 10.00 to 17.00 and Sunday 13 November from 10.30 to 16.30
- Tickets are free for parents who register for advanced tickets at Schools Show
- A full list of schools attending can be found here
- The full Education Theatre schedule can be found at Schools Show
- Battersea Park is outside the congestion charging zone and is easily accessible from Victoria, Clapham Junction and Queenstown Road train stations. For full transport information visit the Schools Show Transport Information